TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SHOP
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms” “Regulations”) constitute a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and BEAUTY UNION SP. Z O.O. When these Terms mention “Beauty Union, “seller” “we,” “us,” or “our”, it refers to the BEAUTY UNION SP. Z O.O. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you by using the terms “customer”, “user”, “visitor”, “you”, “your”, “yours” in these Terms.
This website is owned and operated by BEAUTY UNION SP. Z O.O. (“Us” or “We”), address: 63-200 Jarocin, ul. kpr. Franciszka Matuszaka 13, NIP: 6172220475, REGON: 388866210, e-mail: email@example.com
- Business day – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Registration Form – the form available in the Online Shop that allows you to create an Account.
- Order Form – the form available in the Online Shop that allows you to place an Order, by adding Products to the cart and defining payment and delivery method.
- Account – the panel with an individual name (login) and password cretaed after registation in the online shop.
- Product – an item available in the Online Shop being the subject of the Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- Terms – these Terms and Conditions
- Sales Agreement– the Product sales contract which is being concluded or have been concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Shop.
The rights and all information and content available on the Website and its look and feel, including trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, domain address is the property of Beauty Union. These resources may only be used as specified in Terms and with the Seller’s written consent lawfully, not infringing personal rights of third parties.
- Creating of a customer account is possible only by making a registration free of charge.
- You can place an order without registration.
- If you forget a password to your account, the new password can be generated for you. In order to generate new password, need to enter the email address in the form available under “Forgot your password?”. Then, the link to create a new password will be send to the given email address.
- During registration user can consent to processing of personal data for marketing purposes or sign up for newsletter. Consent to data processing may be withdrawn by the Customer by sending resignation statement via email.
- After sending the registration form, the Customer will receive a confirmation of registration to the email address provided during registration. The customer can now log in to your Account using the Login and Password and make changes to the previously entered data.
5. Placing an order
- Placing an order starts by selecting the ADD TO CART option placed next to the selected product. Then in CART you chooses delivery and payment methods, and then you click BUY AND PAY button to place an order.
- After placing the order, the Seller sends an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- Only the confirmation of the order by the customer allows the seller to send information about the order acceptance and details to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. A Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and Sellers. A Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and Seller.
- The Website currently hosts PLN and EUR. If your local currency is not applied on your order, you will be charged in EUR. The currency conversion will then be applied by your issuing bank. You can pay on the Website: using credit or debit card, or via PayPal. If you select to pay with card, you can pay with Visa, Mastercard. Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted using Apple Pay, Google Pay.
7. Order delivery
- We offer delivery within European Union, Great Britain, Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus. It is also possible to ship products to other countries, after individual reviewing and estimation of the case.
- Order is delivered to the address given by the Customer in the order form.
- On the day of sending products, the confirmation of shipment and sales document is sent to the Customer via email.
- It is possible to get an invoice, which should be noted before placing an order by marking a relevant field in the order form.
If any items in your order have been received in an unsatisfactory condition, please let us know by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your order number, and clear photos of the damaged item. Please do not dispose of the items as you may need to return them to be eligible for a refund. Complaints are processed within 14 business days from the date the complaint is received by the Seller and the answer is provided via email.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your item for free within 14 days by contacting us: email@example.com. You will be refunded for the amount paid for the product, excluding any shipping costs. Products must be of saleable quality returned in the original saleable condition, in their original packaging, with barcodes attached and with the relevant online dispatch note. If you open any original packages or remove protective foil, the return will not be possible due to hygienic reasons.
- Refunds will be credited to the original tender used to process the payment within 14 days.
10. Electronic services in the online shop
- You may choose to be provided with Beauty Union Comsetics Newsletter which is sent to your e-mail address after you fill in the registration form and accept and confirm the conditions. You can also sign up for newsletter during creating an account. After filling the form, newsletter is activated automatically.
- Newsletter service includes sending emails that contain information about the Beauty Union Cosmetics offers, products, new collections, current promotions. The newsletter is sent free of charge.
- A complaint regarding the Newsletter or other services provided electronically should include: a description of the issue, the e-mail address provided during registration of the Customer Account or in the order form and the e-mail address for correspondence to which the reply to the complaint is to be sent, if the Customer wishes to receive a reply to the complaint via post or e-mail to an address other than the e-mail address provided during registration or in the order form. Consideration of the complaint and providing a response will be made immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails without giving reason and for free at any time. You can unsubscribe by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the unsubscribe button in the marketing email we send you.
- Account – the use of Account is possible after completing the Registration Form. In the Registration Form, it is necessary for the Service Recipient to provide the following data: name and surname / company name, the e-mail address and password. After creating the account you can modify your data, follow your orders or check orders history. The Account Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient can, at any time and without giving any reason, to delete the Account (resignation from the Account) by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The Seller can block access to the Customer Account and electronic services, if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or others Clients, breaches legal provisions, generally accepted social norms or the provisions of the Regulations. The customer will be notified of the roadblock electronically to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form
11. The right of withdrawal from the contract
Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services electronically at any time, without giving any reason, preserving rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above-mentioned contract.
12. Final provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons.
- Changes to the Regulations will not impact orders placed and submitted before the effective date of amendments to the Terms.
Amendments to the Terms come into effect after 7 days since their the publication on the online shop. Buyers will be informed about amendments to the Regulations 7 days before the effective date via email.
- In case of a dispute arising under the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will seek to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law.
- The seller informs that at the address http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform) is available.
- The Regulations enter into force on 01/02/2022.